Replacement Trooper shocks?

The shocks on my '97 Trooper S are just about shot. Any recommendations on which replacement shocks would be the best bet?
Am using it as a family SUV and dog hauler so it
has to be comfortable w/o floating like a boat. :)
-=G
Bilstein, from offroad warehouse in CA.

imho, Bilstein should be good but they have a reputation more suited for off-road. For on-road, try Edelbrook. OTOH, Edelbrook are totally not tough enough for off-road. Tokico gas isn't too bad either.

I put Monroe Gas Matic LTs on my 93 Trooper. It's also used as a family SUV. Lots of city and highway driving and then the occasional back woods camping trip.
I bought them from sears and put them on myself. Can't remember now how much they cost.
I'm also running Dunlop Rover Touring LT - P245/70R16.
The ride is firm but comfortable.
--

Rob