Replacing Caliper... Any tips or advice?

I have to replace my front calipers on my 93 trooper. Does anyone have any advice or any tips on this procedure. Is it just a simple matter of pulling
off the old, installing the new, and then bleeding the breaks? I'm just doing the front, will I need to bleed the rear brakes too?
TIA
--

Rob
- "You put a living room where the crack den used to be!!!"