Replacing Windshield Wipers - HELP!

Iíve owned my Isuzu Rodeo Sport for a few years and always have had the wipers changed out for me during regular maintainance checks.
We had some heavy sleet here and I went out and found the rubber part
of my wiper frozen to the windshield when I pulled it up. I went out and bought a pair of the Bosch Micro Edge (which were suggested to me as the best choice) deciding to replace the blades myself, but I havenít been able to remove the old blade assembly.
Iíve pressed in the release and pulled, yanked, pleaded, and sworn, but it doesnít seem to due any good. I think Iím missing a step but I canít find anything online so far to help. Anybody done this and have suggestions? I also donít know if the cold weather (low teens) is making it harder too.
‚úĖ
My '98 Amigo must have different blades - everything except the arm is replaceable; the arm has a J hook on the end to which a replacable metal braket and rubber squeegee is attached. Also, the J hook tabs pull apart to remove the blade assembly. However, you might try squeezing the tabs together, then press in the opposition direction the blades come off to free them up before pulling them out.

http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Replacing-Windshield-Wipers-HELP-Isuzu-ftopict203749.html
Add pictures here
‚úĖ