Retrieving Old Threads

Is it possible to retreive old news threads from this group?
Thanks David

On Mon, 10 May 2004 09:43:49 +0100, East wrote:

www.google.com and click on groups. Follow instructions (click on Advanced Search if you have to.)
--
o__ | May your trails be dim, lonesome, stony, narrow, winding and
,>/'_ | only slightly uphill. May the wind bring rain for the slickrock

and
slickrock
ridge.
and