rodeo bucking

I've got a problem with my 92 rodeo 4wd 3.1 5 speed. when I let out the clutch in 1st gear from a dead stop the transmission seems like its going to jump out of the car. There is a very rough bucking
from the rear and the shift knob about pulls out of my hand. I have: changed the clutch/pressure plate/ bearing. 3 new u-joints all mounts are good center support is solid new axle bearings All suggestions taken gladly accepted TIA Bill

Motor mount broken? Bolts attaching transmission to bell housing missing?
Thanks Edd, last thing i would suspect,,2 of the bell housing bolts did fall out!