Rodeo Driveshaft Clunk

Our '02 Rodeo V6 auto has had an occasional clunk when we start moving after stopping at a red light, or anywhere else. Not ever time but maybe 4 out of
10. It has done this since new and now has 20K. I have been told that it is the driveshaft binding a bit under brakes and then releasing and "clunkin" into the transmission. Been told that lubricating the driveshaft where it goes into the trans will cure it.
Any one else have this problem or the answer.
Thanks,
I've had the same problem with my '01 Rodeo V6 auto from day one. When taken back to the dealership within 1-2 months from my purchase date, I was told that this was "normal" and that practically all Rodeos exhibit the same performance. I have noticed that it is more pronounced in my vehicle than my folks' Rodeo (also '01 V6 auto) -- but they both have the problem.

My Trooper has had the same problem from new in 2000. It doesn't seem to happen with light braking to a stop, only moderate to hard. I mentioned it at the first service but the dealer said they couldn't find anything wrong. Mine hasn't got any worse over the 4 years/45k miles, so I don't worry about it any more.