Rodeo Losing RPMs and stalling

I am having a bit of a problem with my 126,000 miled 94' Rodeo and not sure where to start. I'd be driving down the street approx. 30-40 and the RPM's
would suddenly drop to nothing practically throwing me through the windshield, if i got to pumping the gas quick enough i could recover and up the RPM's would go back to normal, or if i come to a stop the Truck would stall, so i pretty much am driving with both feet right now to keep it running. Or if i'm driving down the street i would get a major *pop* sound in the engine. ....any ideas?...suggestions?
gas pump?

sure
Ignition Coil, same problem with my 93 impulse