Rodeo Problems

I purchased my 2000 Isuzu Rodeo two years ago and have had numerous problems. Had the following fixed January 3, 2007:

  1. Check Engine Light & ABS Light
  2. Replaced Failed Fuel Pump (caused by P0464 fuel level hi input P0464 fuel pump level intermittent) 8.30
  3. Replaced Eval Soilinoid Vent Filter 6.69
  4. Replace Rear Wheel Speed Sensor 5.43
  5. Replace Left Front Speed Sensor & Hallafex 6.63

In total, labor & parts came to $1351.91.

As of yesterday, it started to stall out at stop lights & have trouble starting without the gas being reved. I have no idea what the cause could be. The closest Isuzu dealer is 60 miles away.

Reply to
cee

I'm just guessing here, but it seems the common source of all your errors is the electrical system (expect the filter). You might look at the battery and/or alternator. Any good shop (including Kragen) should be able to test them for you.

Reply to
Ed H.