roof rack install instructions needed

purchased an OEM roof rack for my '99 Trooper, but it did not have install instructions. Can anyone help?

Wish I'd known you were looking, I've got set that needs a new home. :-)
I dug up the instructions that were still with ours (they were installed by the dealer, but fortunately the instructions were still there) and scanned and posted them to a web page for you. Go to http://www.megley.com/trooper and you'll find a link to the instructions. If you have any trouble, let me know...
I'm very slowly working towards having a web page with some good Isuzu Trooper info...the humble beginnings can be found at the above link...
Wesley

Thanks for the reply. My roof rack and your instructions don't match, but thanks anyway. How much are you asking for your set? Mine can be returned if I'm not satisfied.