Service manual for Rodeo D44 rear axle?

I just purchased a Jeep that has a Dana 44 rear axle from a 90's Isuzu. The axle has been upgraded to 5:13 gears and Moser axles but I am not familiar
with the disk & drum e-brake setup and the Isuzu setup in general. Can anyone help me with the following: - what years did Isuzu use the Dana 44? - I think it is from a 90's Rodeo. Did any other model use that axle? - best source for a service manual? - Is it a full floater? - any known issues with the setup? - good source for spare axles? Used is OK.
Paul D