Snake oils or proven addatives

Hi all,
Anyone have any proven results with the 75K oils and additives? My engine has over 100K and I see so much on the shelves now to say "increase
horsepower, oil burning or your money back". Any mechanics here to say yes they work, or just hype, and use the regularoils and gas and get a tune-up.
DM

I've tried these, and felt no effect whatsoever. Oil consumption & horsepower stayed constant
Peter