Spare parts for 1988 Isuzu Trooper parts.

Does anyone have any interest in any spare 1988 Isuzu Trooper parts? I have one Trooper left and its going to be donated to the Salvation Army next week. I have quite a few spare parts from a previous
Trooper that I wrecked out. If you do, e-mail me and maybe we can work a deal. Otherwise they are going to be trashed. Some of the parts I have: 1988 Isuzu Trooper II (KB84) Workshop Manual 1988 -1989 Trooper/Trooper II (KT) Electrical Troubleshooting Manual 1988 Isuzu Service Bulletins (complete) Starter Electronic Control Module Electronic Transmission Module Cruse Control Module Intake manifold Exhaust manifold Rocker arm assembly Distributor Etc.
*************************** G. Wayne Calvert Information Systems Manager JacksonLea A unit of Jason Incorporated
snipped-for-privacy@jacksonlea.com http://www.jacksonlea.com
(800) 439-9304 x 3314 (828) 464-1376 x 3314 (828) 464-7094 Fax ***************************
snipped-for-privacy@jacksonlea.com (G. Wayne Calvert) wrote:
Parts location is USA, North Carolina

Do you still have the 1988 Isuzu Trooper II (KB84) Workshop Manual by any chance?