Spare tire cover for '96 Rodeo?

Looking for a hard cover if possible. Any ideas on best place/price? In the US.
Thanks!

Hi, I had the same problem. If you want a good fit using a generic cover. Go to Pep Boys, I purchased my repl. from them last week and got one in all black and nice thick outdoor naugahyde for $29.00 They also have some with Tweety-Bird and other logos, etc....... "Good Luck" Ern