Speedo Gear

Well I am new here, I searched for this subject but could not find it so here goes. I have a lifted 99 Amigo 4X4 Automatic with 265/75/16 tires. I am looking for a replacement speedo gear to correct my speedometer. I have seen a posting somewhere else from a guy that replaced his 18 tooth speedo gear with a 17 tooth gear and it worked great. Problem for me is my tranny already has a 17 tooth gear and I cannot seen to find a 16 tooth gear. I was told that the tranny is made by GM and not Isuzu. Any help would be great as it is pretty much impossible to calculate mileage or anything. My speedo seems to be about 10mph off (reading lower than actual speed)

Thanks,

Reply to
Josh Tayler

Alan Geeves