stalling problem

Hi folks, I'm really new with the group and would like some input. I just recently picked up a 1993 Asuna Sunfire (Isuzu impulse) and I am having a lot of trouble with stalling and trouble starting back up when engine is warm/hot. I just got a new clutch put into it and also have spent about 700 dollars getting my mechanic to troubleshoot this stalling problem. He couldn't give me a definite answer on it but there are no codes the come up on the computer and he replaced the ignition module. It totally feels like a fuel problem yet the engine will run from a cold start till it gets to a certain temperature it seems. Could this be gunked up fuel injectors as it hints to in the repair manual? If it is a problem with not enough fuel flow to the injectors would it be the injectors themselves? Mechanic says the fuel pump is okay...could it be clogged fuel lines?

ANY input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Andrew

Reply to