steering wheel pull

I've never removed the steering wheel from anything...and now i'm trying to fix my signal light switch and I need to remove the wheel to get at my column....I was wondering if anyone has ever removed the steering wheel from
an 1990-92 Isuzu Pickup or anything else that might be able to shed some light!
Thanks for your time folks.

Generally all that has to be done is to Remove the horn or center cover by prying. Rremove the nut that fastens the wheel to the shaft. Mark the position of the wheel to the shaft to insure correct orientation during the reassembly. Pull the wheel off using a puller.
Since this vehicle does not have air bags, that problem does not present itself.
Good Luck
Ed