Steering wheel shaking 1997 Isuzu Rodeo

I have a 1997 Isuzu Rodeo. The steering wheel shakes when driving straight. It is worse between 45 and 50 mph but shakes at other speeds also. It is not as pronounnced if you are steering either left or
right. I had the wheels balanced and the front end align when I started noticing it. The alignment and balance had no affect. It has since gotten worse. Any ideas - ball joints, bushing, rotors? Any advice appreciated.
JGH
JGH wrote:

Rotate the tires. Could be a bad tire. Out of round, off center tread, beginning of tread seperation etc. Maybe a bent rim? Have the tires balanced on the vehicle. Only a few places can do this though.
had the same problem with my 96 and it turned out to be a bad tire that just could not be balanced even computer balancing would not fix this bought new tires and it is perfect
JGH wrote:

Have your front end and power steering checked. The front ends on these things are pretty solid, so it's unlikely a worn ball joint, but it's possible, and a careless alignment guy can miss it. Sometimes a bad pump can cause this too.
Pagan