Tailgate for a 1995

A friend of mine has asked me to hunt down a tailgate and back glass for his 1995 Honda Passport. I assumed that a Rodeo tailgate would work as well, but I would like to pick your brains to see if this is
correct. He DOES have a rear wiper, and does not care what color the paint is.
Also, is there a website that sells Rodeo parts online? I'm having trouble finding a reliable vendor for salvage parts that isn't trying to just spam me to death.
Thanks!
Casey
He can go to www.hondaautomotiveparts.com for the correct part # and schematic. For salvage parts, try www.car-parts.com