Taking off roof?

I have a '00 Opel Frontera (german Isuzu Trooper modification), and as summer is heating up, I am considering removing the back plastic part of the roof, as I have seen on images when googling 'opel frontera'. I was hoping
that someone would give me pointers, as I'm not too keen on having to send to a repair shop, when I need it back on.
Best regards thosko

Trooper.
--
RL