Taking off roof?

I have a '00 Opel Frontera (german Isuzu Trooper modification), and as summer is heating up, I am considering removing the back plastic part of the roof, as I have seen on images when googling 'opel frontera'. I was hoping that someone would give me pointers, as I'm not too keen on having to send to a repair shop, when I need it back on.

Best regards thosko

Reply to
ThoSko

The Frontera is the Isuzu Rodeo equivalent, the Opel Monterey is the Trooper.

Reply to
Ray Laughton