Timing belt 2.8 turbo diesle

I have just found out that my timing belt is broken when i started to strip it down i can not get the front engine pully off Is it left hand tread? Once
the pully is off are there any marks ti line up and how ? any information greatfullty recived
neil wrote:

Sorry, do not know.

You might find this info on the packaging of the new one. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--

http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper