Timing Belt 4JX1 3.0TDI Diesel & what else?

Good day,
The timing belt on my 1998 3.0 TDI with a 4jx1 engine will need replacing soon (80K miles). I know it is before it is due but better safe than sorry.
What else should I replace whilst doing the job? (The vehicle is not an option.) That is driven by or may affect the timing belt.
Water Pump? Tension pulleys?
anything else?
Thanks in anticipation