Timing belt

I have a 97 rodeo, 2.6 and I would like to change the timing belt myself. Any hints or links I should know about ? Thanks

Timing belt. I figured it would be a timing chain?

I just changed the one on my 93 Isuzu rodeo.
Lots of fun. Be careful the bolts break very easily not over torque them.
Try www.autozone.com
You can sign up and have free access to the repair manuals for almost any automobile.
Good Luck.
By the way I was able to do it myself and saved myself a bundle. I was able to borrow the Damper pulley remover from a local auto parts store.
Gary

myself.
Thanks Gary- just what I needed. I just got this car, so I'm trying to take care of the things that may have been neglected by the previous owner. If you have any insight into other things I should look out for, I'd very much appreciate your input.