Tire recommendations 99 Amigo 2wd

About time to replace em. Looking for a tire that will do well in light off roading and not be excessively noisy on the road. Leaning toward Yokohama Geolandars. Any thoughts?
Andy
Busman wrote:

I've heard good things about the Geolanders. I'm not sure how they last though. I really like the Michelin LTX M/S or A/T's (not the A/S which suck!). They have excellent grip in snow and mud and easily last 60K or more. They are very quiet on pavement. They aren't cheap though. Try Costco.