Tire recommendations 99 Amigo 2wd

About time to replace em. Looking for a tire that will do well in light off roading and not be excessively noisy on the road. Leaning toward Yokohama Geolandars. Any thoughts? Andy

Reply to
Busman

I've heard good things about the Geolanders. I'm not sure how they last though. I really like the Michelin LTX M/S or A/T's (not the A/S which suck!). They have excellent grip in snow and mud and easily last 60K or more. They are very quiet on pavement. They aren't cheap though. Try Costco.

Reply to
miles