Trailer hitch for a 91 pickup

Looking for a trailer hitch for my 91 Isuzu pickup. It's a V6 4X4. Looking for something that will bolt on. My trailer is very light but I want a 2" box hitch unless something else is a lot less expensive.

I have one of those universal 2" box hitches. Any chance it would fit. I think it's primarily for the full size American pickups and vans.

Al

Reply to
Big Al