transfer case problems

does anybody know if the transfer case from a 92 rodeo will fit a 2001 rodeo

I doubt it... Does the 01 Rodeo have the TOD 4wd system? The TOD is completely different than the old style 4wd. I'm pretty sure the engine and who knows what else changed between those years also...
Wesley

rodeo
thanks I found out anyway that the only ones that fit are 01 and 02
thanks anyway