Trooper 2.8 turbo diesel

I have an 1989 diesel trooper that the fuel pump seems to have gone on as it just stopped and there is no fuel at the filter could some one tell me where
the fuel pump is ? Is it part of the injector pump?
neil wrote:

The accelerator cable is mounted on top of it. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--

http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper