Trooper 2.8TD

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice regarding my dead Trooper 2.8 Diesel. On investigation I think that the camshaft is broken! 1. Can the sump be removed from the engine whilst still in the car?
2. Can the camshaft be removed, again without removing the enine? 3. Has any body done this before?
Any help would be much apreciated, Yon can reply to me offline snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com Thanks in anticipation Keith
Keith H wrote:

This will never happen. Did you mean 'Crankshaft' ???

Yes.
The camshaft yes, the crankshaft...I do not know.

??????
--

http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper