Trooper 3.1TD Engine Heater

Page 6 of 6

1108 for 3rd party, incl. lots of tax and a bit of malus so its not that different I suppose.

--
madiba

I have tried an experiment over the last two days.
Each of the two mornings I have placed a radiator thermometer (the sort used to balance radiators) over one of the heater grills. When the thermometer reached 10 Celsius I started the engine and allowed it to idle, heater controls being set to full heat. I then recorded the time taken for the thermometer to reach 20 Celsius. On the first day I switched the engine heater on and on the second I left it off.
On the first day (heater on) it took 2 minutes 30 seconds
On the second day (heater off) it took 4 minutes 15 seconds
Mine seems to work. :-)
--
Howard Neil