Trooper 95 3.2 v6 Ltd. Wont Start. Help

I have a 1995 Trooper 3.2v6 Ltd and it just ticks 6 times when i turn the key. Ive already tried to replace the battery same systoms. checked the cables. same sytoms. Please help.

Have the starter checked

How many miles on it? Have you replaced the starter yet? From the few I've observed, Troopers with the 3.2 v6 seem to wear out starters by 100-120k or so... However, the 2 I've personally been involved with, it acted exactly as if the battery had gotten weak or dead (but that wasn't the problem).
Wesley

That's exactly what happened to my '97 Trooper S this past Saturday. Had to have AAA tow it (free) to the used car dealer, Fairly Reliable Bob's (seriously!). 109K miles.
Will cost me $279 for parts and labor. $45 hour labor rate and parts at cost for their customers only here in Boise, ID.
-=G

I guess that just goes to confirm my observations... :-) I was with my parents the day theirs went out in their 93 trooper...stopped for gas, and that was it. On our 94, it was a slower death. I seriously thought the battery was getting weak, even to the point of replacing it. I think now that it may have been just fine...argh! But it too, once it went, that was it. The big kicker from what I gather is that the starter is in a tough place to get to, so it ends up being a bit more in labor than you might otherwise expect. I guess we'll see if ours lasts long enough to wear out another starter... :-)
Wesley