Trooper 98, P0405, EGR Valve, Low level

Guys:
I have a "check engine" light on. We checed it and got the following code: P0405 EGR valve, Low level.
Can someone explain what this is and if there is an easy way to take
care of it.
Thanks. john
I was reading Haynes manual since I am working on my 94 Isuzu Pickup. Try to locate the EGR Valve and see if you can move the rod freely. It might get stuck. It is vacuum operated. It is under the intake manifold on my truck. Not sure about yours.