trooper brakes

family and relatives have a couple early 90's troopers (92, 93, 94) and during a recent visit, I resurfaced all rotors and replaced pads and fluids

now I get a call that one of the troopers has developed a "it feels like it's just not stopping" -syndrome, pedal is not being pressed to the floor but brakes are soft

is that just some air in the lines or did I miss something?

Reply to
matt d.

I would at least start with a complete bleed of the system before looking elsewhere.

Reply to
Ed H.