Trooper Electrical Gremlins

I have a 2000 Trooper with TOD & 60,000 miles. The TOD stopped working and the indicater light blinks. Is this most likely a wiring problem? The TOD would engage without a problem before
Also, but less important, I have an electric/electronic sunroof that used to close by itself when the key was removed from the ignition. Since a heavy rain, the ASC button blinks and the controls don't work properly. Is there a fix without buying a new "sunroof computer?" thanks
I don't recall the exact info, but the first problem with the TOD sounds like an issue with the solenoids that engage the TOD system. Do a search on google or groups.google.com for Isuzu Trooper TOD flashing or something like that, and I'll bet you find your answer. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll dig and send you a link.
Wesley

Thanks. Replaced the solinoids and alls well with the TOD system. Any ideas on the sun roof?
Sorry, no idea...none of our Troopers have a sunroof...
Wesley