Trooper II 3.0TD help

Hi to all.

I'm searching a second hand ECM for a 1998' Trooper 3.0TD engine 4jx Can anyone help me?

Reply to
Andrea

You gave no geographical lcoation. in UK try Central Isuzu, Franchise St., Birmingham. Tel: 0121 526 6500

Reply to
David

Il Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:48:45 +0000, David ha scritto:

Excuse me.I'm writing from Italy. Thanks for your help.Have you got an e-mail address of Central Isuzu? My english knowledge is limited. Thank you.

Reply to
Andrea