Trooper recalls

Hi, just wondering for what reasons Isuzu had recalled their cars for post production mods. I understand that in America there has been recalls for the
4JX1 injectors, and also to replace the fuel line, as it failed in crash tests. As I am aware, none have been recalled here in the UK. Are there any other recalls that the British are not aware of?

You amaze me. I didn't know the diesel was imported into USA. Are you sure about that?
Chee
I think I need to rephrase the question! What recalls have there been for the Trooper and which country do they apply.