Trooper Timing Belt 3.0L TDI 4JX1

Good day,
The timing belt on my (UK) 1998 Trooper 3.0 TDI with a 4jx1 engine will need replacing soon (80K miles). I know it is before it is due but better safe than sorry.
What else should I replace whilst doing the job? (The vehicle is not an option.) That is driven by or may affect the timing belt.
Water Pump? Tension pulleys?
anything else?
Hopefully I have cancelled the previous post on this subject. If it did not work please accept my apologies
Thanks in anticipation
David
[...]
David wrote:

Did you see my reply to your previous post or has something gone wrong with your newsreader (post 2 looks the same as post 1)?
--
Howard Neil

David wrote:

I also have the 3.0 TDI (4jx1) Trooper and I had the main agent change the timing belt last year at the 60K miles service (this is the Isuzu recommended mileage according to both my service booklet and the main agent). I have just checked my receipt and they changed nothing else (other than normal service items).
--
Howard Neil

According to the Opel service book for my Monterey's 3.0L TDI 4JX1 the belt should be changed every 8 years or 180K km, which is 112K miles. The belts on the other models must be changed much sooner: the pickup's 4JA1T diesel at 90K km, and the Monterey (Trooper) petrol at 120K km.
RL