Trooper to Europe

I'll be shipping my 1998 Trooper (3.5L automatic) from US to Europe soon. Can anyone give me an idea on availability of spare parts for that particular model? I would expect the car to be very similar to Opel Monterey, but they probably do not sell it with 3.5L engine.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Opel sold in some European Markets (Germany, Portugal and others), the Monterey 1998 with 3.5L Engine as also as 3.0 Diesel (the ISUZU 4JX1 engine).

Other markets like Spain the brand ISUZU is represented by ISUZU, and you can also find the 3.5L engine.

In what concernes Body parts both models have the same. However trim parts, in some countries are similer to Trooper 1993 to 98.

Engine parts are the same.

In 1998 and 1999 you could find in OPEL web page

both models (diesel and petrol), and an automatic version of the 3.5L.

Regards, Emanuel

"Peter" escreveu na mensagem news:bm8v2q$jqtfa$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-97500.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Emanuel Martinho

Thanks! Looks like there will be no problems, except for re-wiring daytime running lights and maybe other minor issues. Otherwise the Trooper should be exact match for Monterey 3.5L

Peter

Reply to
Peter