trooper towing

I'm thinking about purchasing a late model Trooper. 2000 or newer. but I was wondering what the towing capacity is, because Ihave a camper to tow. The
camper weighs about 3k lbs. I'm sure it will tow ok, but how well? Any experience out there? I had a 85 trooper, but the motor was soooo weak.
Fred
All 2000 and newer Troopers are rated for towing 5K

The book says my 01 trooper will tow 7000 lbs.
If you really want to tow, buy one of these superchargers for your Trooper. You won't even know the trailer is there.
This guy is reputable and the system is flawless. Passes emissions in all 50 states. See www.vehicross.info for more information. (Vehicross and Trooper are very similar).
Nate

If you really want to tow, buy one of these superchargers for your Trooper. You won't even know the trailer is there.
http://www.tonemonday.com /