Tyre Search

Can anyone recommend a source of tyres for a Trooper in the U.K.? I'm looking for 124/70/R/16's anyone know a good source? I'm looking for a pair, but if the price is good I might as well replace the
lot! I've got Firestone Wilderness HT's at the moment, but they're getting a bit thin! Hope someone can help with this recurring problem! Nick.