UK Trooper batteries test !!

From looking under bonnet: left bat` 12.77v right bat` 12.76 one meter on each. start motor usual volts drop. on tick over ...12.16v climbing very slowly...
set rpm approx 1400-1500 still climbing very slowly to 12.24v..volts now constant.. .....then after 2 mins rapid climb to14.50v......charging ! run for 5 further mins...switch off.. volts now..13.27.... volts now dropping slowly to 12.82v over 10 mins.. Wait 1 hr... second test virtually same as first....but this time it takes 3mins to start charging... have tea 2hrs..move trooper closer to DUST BIN ...lights all on.. same 3mins before charging starts.. Batteries are..halfords HB 334 (made by Yusara excuse spelling same as originals) 670 amp(cold crank 30 secs)...155mins @25amp running load.. there was an alternative type on their computer but it was lower rated.(and cheaper) anyway they did`nt have them in stock. Friend of mine bought same veh` at same time even same garage had exact same situation with charging delay...changed his 13 months later(company veh`) did not have same fault with second one he`s now dumped that for a hilux with crew cab...says it is`nt a patch on the trooper.. ...peter J
Ok Bet you cant tell me the Alt make & model from this will be able to establish expected output voltage. If not will to our anorak on alternators, but you are def charging delay not unusual but normally in my experience not that long same with apparent drop in terminal voltage not unusual for various reasons. Battery selection seems Ok well at least in terms of claimed output if not expensive but thats life!! Ploggo
running load..