Vacuum Diagram

I have a 1993 Isuzu Trooper LS with a 6 cylinder. Does anyone know where I can find a diagram for the vacuum system. I'm not sure the vacuum is the problem, the engine surges between 2500 and 3500 rpm
once it gets warmed up and I'm headed slightly uphill. Backing off the gas or giving it a bit more stops it, but I found some vacuum tubes that are unattached and I can't find a place to attach them. Any help, suggestions, would be appreciated.
Joseph
Jrludi wrote:

check/search in http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/