Valve cover gasket ... replace plug tube and intake manifold gaskets also? Rodeo 3.2 V6

when i replace the Valve cover gaskets on my 1994 Rodeo 3.2 V6, should I replace the spark plug tube and intake manifold gaskets also? I believe that the intake gasket replacement may be necessary. Right?

Reply to
jbkoonse

I recall hearind dad talk about the repair place having the valve cover gasket off of their 93 Trooper (same engine) and they were doing some little tubes in their too - assuming it's the spark plug tubes same as you are talking about. Apparently the first one they did they didn't do that part...and ended up doing it over again. So...they made sure to do that on all future ones.

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

wesley, thanks for message, joe