Vauxhall Monterey 3.2V6 1997 petrol

Hi

Same as Trooper but re-badged.

I have trouble since purchase of the hydraulic tappets. Saw some posting on a note from Isuzu about this problem - needed to flush, change to synthetic and run for 1500 miles with some hydraulic tappet cleaner in the oil, then change oil again. Think one side is ok but the other seems still blocked and noisy like diesel. Any ideas on what to do - will have to change cam belt in summer as it has done 80,000 miles and I do not know if this has been done.

Thanks

Brian

Reply to
John Smith