Wanted: Isuzu radio wiring

I've got the radio/tape player I took out of our 2002 Trooper when I put in a nice new CD/MP3 player. I'd now like to take that Isuzu radio and put it
in my Dodge caravan. I've gotten an adapter bracket and can mount the radio. What I now need is the plug and a few inches of wires to plug into the back of the radio.
From the research I've done, that plug is the same in the 96-02 Troopers and 95.5-04 Rodeos. Does anyone have a junker around they'd be willing to cut out and part with that plug and a few inches of the wires?
I called a local junkard and finally convinced them that I could get the part I wanted out of a Rodeo, said they had a few...about $20 for the part. Went by at lunch and the jerk I talked to couldn't get past the fact that his computer said the only thing compatible was a 98-01 Trooper or something like that. He just flat wouldn't talk to me further. DO YOU WANT MY MONEY OR NOT!!!?!?!?!??? I finally just had to give up and walk out...don't know when I've last been so ticked. Just stay away from F&K in Harrisonburg, VA. They obviously don't want your business.
And of course I can't find one elsewhere that's reasonably close...
If you have or know where I can find (reasonably priced) the part I need, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@megley.com. I'll leave that account open a few weeks and then I'll get rid of it...I'm sure it will accumulate spam quickly. You can also post here and I'll get your message.
Thanks!
Wesley
Wesley wrote:

I tried Crutchfield (I live near one, which is nice!) and got the mount from them, but they only have the opposite plug - that hooks into the factory wiring. I tried the local Isuzu dealer, but they couldn't get just that part.
I'm getting tempted to break out the soldering iron.... :-)
Thanks,
Wesley