Warranty question for 2000 Rodeo

I am thinking of buying my son a 2000 LS Rodeo that has 35,000 miles. Did I read correctly that all subsequent owners have a power warranty for 6years/60,000 miles? The car was mfg in 01/2000, so am I assume I'm covered
until 01/06??
Thanks
I have both the 1999 and 2000 Isuzu brochures here. The 1999's have a 3yr/50,000 mile warranty. The 2000's have a 10yr/120,000 powertrain warranty. You'd have to contact Isuzu to verify if it is transferable.
Mike wrote:

"Mike" <1> wrote in message

covered
What horror stories? I love my 99 Isuzu. Not one repair issue in 4 years, 55,000 miles.