Washer Pump

So I changed the washer pump in my '94 Passport/Rodeo. When I hit the button, I don't get enough pressure to spray the windshield. I get plenty of fluid coming out of the sprayers but no pressure. It's not a plugged
orifice because it happens on both sides. Do I have the wires backward? Is this a faulty pump?
Thanks, Bill