Weak & CHEAP front lug studs. 1995 RODEO

1995 Rodeo Cheap front wheel lug studs. Warning do not attempt to remove lug nuts with air wrench. Especialy when lugs are hot from driving. Replace all studs with aftermarket studs made by Raybestos. No more
problems.
10-4 ????
I thought that this was especially true with steel wheels and not so hazardous with alloys. I used to use an air wrench on my 93 Amigo with alloys without any problems. Andy 99 Amigo

My ex 1989 model Trooper have the exact same problem. It's so hard to remove with spanner and very easily damaged. Talk to other mechanic and same story.

Do they(stock) just spin in the hub? That's happened to me twice on my '96 Rodeo. First time it happened it took me a few hours to get it fixed. Second time only a few minutes. I didn't want to damage the wheel center to where I'd have to buy a new one. So, I ended up using a hole saw big enough to drill thru the stud hole in the wheel center and over the lugnut, took the center off that way then cut the stud off with a torch. When it happened the second time, I was prepared.;)