what to do with my 91 trooper

sadly, i'm ready to get rid of my 91 trooper. i'm buying a new car (read: i have kids now) and am trying to figure our what to do with the trooper. i'd trade it in, but don't think that i'd get much money for
it as it's right front fender is bashed in. otherwise, the car runs fine.
any suggestions as to what i should do with it? i hate the thought of just taking it to a junkyard as it has so many usable parts on it (low mileage tires, new headlight, etc.).
thanks in advance, jim
i live in the washington, d.c. area
Stick a For Sale sign in it...advertise in your local paper...post a for sale message here... Surely someone can use a good old Trooper! Probably not worth a whole lot, and someone can afford it and it's a Trooper so it will run forever. :-) Look at kbb.com for a beginning guesstimate as to the value of it...
Or, park it in the corner and keep driving it. Taxes and insurance shouldn't be too much any more...
Good luck!
Wesley

Put it on the local Craigslist. It's free and you can post up to 4 pictures with it. I've had great success selling stuff on the 'List and folks are looking there for deals all the time.
www.craigslist.org
HTH & G'luck........ed
jiminator wrote:

Try selling it. Will be a lot of years of big fun for someone else. Some money for you on the side... Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--
The Meeting Place for Photography http://www.fotograaf.com
Fotofestival Naarden Festival-OFF http://www.festival-off.nl

www.craigslist.com - sell that sucka! $$$