Wheel Stud size?

Rotated the tires on my 99 Amigo and had 2 studs that stripped taking them off. Anyone know what size they are? Have access to the local dealer (or what's left of it) who does not keep much in stock or I can go to an auto parts store and get an aftermarket stud and lug nut. Not a rush as the remaining 4 are well spaced and holding very well. Andy

99 Amigo V6 122K
Reply to
Busman