which car to buy

Im thinking of buying an import Isuzu Bighorn 2.8 Diesel turbo. Probably from about 1988-92. Can anyone tell me if they have had any problems with the 2.8 turbo engine, and if there is anthing that I
should look out for.?? In Australia that model did not come out with the 2.8 TD. Is there any inherent problems with the car itself? Any information would help.
bigant916 wrote:

Check (also the frame) for rust. Should not really be a problem on a post 1987 but anyway. Do not drive (rev) the car to its limits and you will be fine. Regular oil and filterchanges are because of the turbo even more important. Drive with prudence if the engine is still cold. Try to get one with the intercooler. I think from 1990 on. Recognizable by the air inlet on the bonnet. Good luck, Erik-Jan.
--

http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper