Which Coolant to use?

Hello:
I was wondering if you know which coolant to use for 1996 3.2L V6 Rodeo. Any specific brand ?
Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

No, doesn't matter. whatever you can get in your area. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
Japanese engines are not designed to accept a high silicate formula antifreeze. But, since there's a strong GM engineering influence at Isuzu it's not a certainty that is the case with their engines.
But if you don't want to take a chance, that will rule out the popular Prestone green formulation, for one, or any other with high-silicate anticorrosive. The label should describe the chemistry.
I didn't take that chance so I switched to a long-life Dexcool "OAT" formulation. I've had no problems and I fully expect 5 or more years before needing to change coolant again.
BuddyWh